Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Collections Manager to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Skills: Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills, Must be confident to escalate and ask questions, especially when being asked to deviate from standard processes, Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines, Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required, Strong problem solving and analytical skills, Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative, Flexibility to work a reasonable shifting schedule is required.
Role Purpose: The Collections Manager will manage Collections teams working in accordance with established service levels and agreed terms with clients in a cordial and courteous manner; liaise with Partners and other Professional &; Business Services (PBS) personnel in Centers and markets to ensure that collections activities are coordinated and escalated as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, Liberal Arts, or Related Courses
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred) but not required
Language level: Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive credit and collection process experience; international experience preferred
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
- Manage teams of Collections Supervisors and Coordinators and guide them in an effective manner
- Monitor work levels and manage capacity among members of the Collections teams
- Serve as the primary point of contact for In-Market Finance leads on the status of collections activities and inventory issues
- Liaise with In-Market Finance personnel, Partners, Client Support teams, management and others to ensure that receivables are followed up in a timely manner in accordance with the Firm's standardized best practice and agreed service levels
- Ensure escalation of issues that may delay, impact or prevent payment of invoices
- Minimize aged outstanding debts to minimize the risk of write-offs and bad debt
- Ensure regular and effective reporting to ensure that relevant stakeholders are informed re: inventory and collections status
- Exchange ideas and information effectively in a concise and logical way, and be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues
Working day: Full Time / Permanent.
It offers: Excellent Contracting Conditions and Important Benefits
We request to send your CV in Spanish and English.
We wait for your postulation!
- business administration