Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- LOS PELAMBRES CL
Requisition ID: 223743
Manages Procurement activities within the project’s temporary operating and jobsite locations. Ensures that Procurement operations satisfy project requirements and conform to established global business unit, Procurement, and corporate policies, instructions, procedures, and guidelines.
For salary grade determination, see Addendum.
A. Supervision Received
- Receives operational direction from the Construction Site Manager and Project Field Procurement Manager.
- Receives functional direction and support from the global business unit Field Procurement Manager.
B. Supervision Exercise
- Provides operational direction to Procurement personnel assigned to the project’s temporary operating and jobsite locations.
- Maintains direct working relationships with Customer and construction management team at project temporary operating and jobsite locations.
- Maintains direct working relationships with material suppliers, government agencies, and related professional organizations regarding Procurement activities at project temporary operating and jobsite locations.
- Coordinates with the Project Procurement Manager to ensure mutual understanding and accomplishment of project objectives, plans, and requirements.
- Maintains direct working relationship with the global business unit Field Procurement Manager to ensure functional direction, personnel support, and technical assistance are available as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Ensures that Procurement operations at project temporary operating and jobsite locations function professionally and conform to corporate, global business unit, and project policies and procedures in functional areas for which Procurement is responsible including:
- Field Purchasing
- Field Expediting
- Field Supplier Quality services
- Field Traffic & Logistics
- Field Materials Management to include receipt, inspection, storage, inventory control, physical security and issue of all materials and equipment
- Unsatisfactory, over, short and damaged actions
- Disposal of surplus material and equipment
2. Plans, directs, coordinates and monitors personnel actions for Field Procurement staff assigned to project temporary operating and jobsite locations. These actions include but are not limited to:
Annual reviews regarding performance
- Career planning guidance and discussions as specifically delegated
- Preparation and submission of salary plans for approval
- Determining and obtaining management approval of staffing plans for Field Procurement personnel requirements at the project’s temporary operating and jobsite locations.
3. Prepares or assists in the preparation of work hour estimates and organizational charts for project activities at temporary operating and jobsite locations, and submits for approval or subsequent changes to the global business unit Field Procurement Manager and Site Manager. Establishes long-range personnel requirements and coordinates timely staffing of positions. Monitors personnel utilization throughout the duration of the project.
4. Establishes requirements for and seeks management and client approval for facilities and equipment necessary to provide for effective and efficient Field Procurement operations at project temporary and jobsite locations.
5. Prepares procedures and instructions establishing Procurement responsibilities and methods of operations pertaining to activities at project temporary operating and jobsite locations in accordance with construction Standard Work Process Procedures, global business unit procedures, Procurement policies and procedures and Field Procurement guidelines.
6. Frequently visits assigned temporary operating and jobsite locations to validate personnel requirements, ensure professional performance and see that proper construction support is being maintained to meet all project requirements.
7. Establishes a continuing program to dispose of surplus materials and equipment as they are identified as excess to project needs by the client and management.
- Experience with and knowledge of Field Procurement operations particularly pertaining to Procurement operations at temporary operating and jobsite locations, including Purchasing, Inspection, Expediting, Traffic & Logistics, and field materials management
- Skilled in the supervision of personnel and all aspects that are involved with total personnel administration, such as requisitioning, interviewing, annual reviews, development or monitoring of mandatory training course completion, and career discussions and development.
- Skilled in oral and written communications.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- ms project
- safety and security
- site manager
Sobre la empresa
Is the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States, ranking as the 4th-largest privately owned company in the United States.