Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
60873 Human Resources 3/2/2018
Buenos Aires City, Buenos Aires Autonomous City, Argentina
Position Title: HR Service Center Specialist
Location: ARG-Buenos Aires
Functional Area: Human Resources
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: None
Travel Percent: 0
The HR Service Center Specialist is responsible for providing basic generalist Human Resources support to Lenovo employees across America region, being US the main customer.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
• Respond to employee's or HR Teams regarding HR queries by doing research on our internal data base.
• Use the central case management tool to track appropriately the queries and resolutions.
•Take responsibility for adherence to audit controls.
• Produce regular and on-demand internal reports.
• Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements.
• Produce and maintain documentation for Standard Service Center Work Instructions.
• Team work
• Strong confidentiality
• Bilingual: English (both fluent written and spoken).
• Nice to have: experience in providing customer service.
• Basic HR generalist experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel and Outlook is preferred.
• Interest in Human Resources area.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Ability to work in a changing environment .
Sobre la empresa
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.