Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
To provide analytical, statistical and research assistance to analysts in various business sectors within the Financial Institutions Group in Latin America.
- Undertaking fundamental research to support senior analysts, i.e. regulatory reports, company profiles and other credit-related activities
- Preparing financial spreadsheets for financial institutions and undertake financial modeling
- Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Interacting with issuers regarding information and data requests
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings
- Working towards a degree in economics, finance, accounting or business related discipline
- Strong academic background with good grasp of accountancy qualification and financial markets
- Strong organizational, communication and written skills
- Financial and/or statistical research capabilities, other relevant qualifications will be considered
- Graduating in 2020
- Fluency in English at an advanced level (spoken and written)
- Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- *Must Submit resume in English*
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.