Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
At American Express we provide a service ofexcellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the keyto achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow,proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having ajob and making a difference.
American Express has been making adifference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small,granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reapthe greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in thelives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping themwith what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow theirskills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community.And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them,giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best wayto back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, whoare willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed toproviding superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Pasantia- Implementador Rrbb Corporate Services to perform in the Global Services Groupbusiness unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible for supportingthe new business opportunities brought by the Account Managment Excecutives,for bringing solutions for any situation presented in the businessimplementation.
The powerful backing of AmericanExpress.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’tlive life without it.
- Exceptional problem solvingskills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development ofactionable recommendations), quantitative aptitude and intellectual curiosity.
- Assertive, with ability toconstructively challenge the status quo in driving innovation and change.
- Robust analytical skills –ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
- Strong presentation and communication abilities, especially in beingable to be concise and create a storyline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with aggressivetimelines and urgency.
- A strategic individual who hasalso demonstrated innovative thinking across a diverse set of initiatives andflawless execution.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: May 17, 2019, 2:25:13 PM