Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
Glovo is looking for a talented Mobile Performance Manager for Latin America to join our office in Buenos Aires.
The Mobile performance marketing specialist will manage user acquisition and retention across Latin America, coordinate with local marketing teams and report directly to the head of performance at the Glovo HQ.
This role will requires a deep knowledge of performance marketing for mobile app users, segmentation and cohort analysis, marketing automation tools and retargeting. Top-notch strategic, analytical, and creative skills are desired as the role is expected to significantly impact user performance and drive overall company success.
The ideal candidate brings a combination of analytical skills and creativity. A person in this role is comfortable in an "all hands-on" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and execution focused environment.
- Be responsible for user acquisition and retention across 6+ markets.
- Create, optimise and analyse performance marketing campaigns.
- Optimise towards all post-install metrics (down funnel from install to LTV).
- Assist in defining the UA and retention strategy per GEO, channel and user type.
- Measure success of all performance campaigns and adapt budgets accordingly.
- 4+ years performance marketing experience for a mobile app company, specified in mobile user acquisition, re-engagement and mobile analytics.
- Superior knowledge of all common mobile ad tech platforms (FB, Google and beyond).
- Familiar with attribution measurement tools, as well as UA automation tools.
- Expertise in CRM and retargeting best practices.
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner.
- Strong drive for continuous improvement.
- Creative and a self-starter.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese a big plus.
- Full visibility of a digital marketing strategy for a mobile-first product.
- Play a key role in an international, dynamic and passionate tech start-upt that is changing the way people access cities.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Free Glovo Credits!