Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
In this position a successful candidate responsibilities may include:
- Responsible to align Retail Programs Co-Marketing funds with the Retail Intel Strategy.
- Infuse market insights into marketing & business decision making.
- Determine long range branding implications including fit with Intel brand.
- In this role you will represent the voice of Canada and Latin American market and impact business planning and strategic vision for our stakeholders with strong data analytic skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Share BI research with rest of the Canada and Latin America Organization (Sales and Marketing teams).
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proficiency in identifying important market trends
- Experience in strategic marketing, user experience, and consumer insights.
- Knowledge of Intel’s positioning
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships and/or work experience.
- Advanced written and oral English.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- 7+ years of relevant BI and Marketing experience in the country.
- 2+ years of regional experience.
Soft Skills / Behavioral Traits:
- Be able to work in matrix organization.
- High level of collaboration with countries & HQ.
- Excellence on Team player.
- Excellent communication skills with global counterpart and senior stakeholders.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively across teams and geographies.
- Strong analytic skills focusing on problem determination and solving problems.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
ARCollege GradJR0119450Buenos Aires
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.