Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- LOS PELAMBRES CL
Requisition ID: 223819
- Relocation Authorized: National - Camp
- Project No.: [[cust_projectNumber]]
- Grade: 25
- Position to be Panel Interviewed?No
Acting as a “Trusted Advisor” and Strategic Workface Partner on Bechtel projects the Site Performance & Leadership Effectiveness Lead (SPL) will establish themselves as the “eyes & ears” of productivity and leadership performance and effectiveness within the project. The candidate will work alongside of Project Mgmt., client, and subcontractor leadership to help build, shape, & sustain performance and leadership effectiveness on site.
This role will be supported by the Global Construction P&LE Organizational team in the home office and deployed P&LE project teams. The P&LE Lead will collaborate with other leads on the overall strategy and in coordination with the P&LE Operations Manager, Site Management, Project Deployed HR Managers, Project Deployed IR/LR Managers and GBU management.
This role is highly visible within the company and as such, candidate should have versatile communication abilities to address all levels of personnel and management.
- Maintains working and active relationship with Bechtel Global Construction Performance & Leadership Effectiveness management team in coordinating, delivering, creating, and facilitating all aspects of the P&LE program
- Maintains working and active relationship with Project/Site Management teams
- Maintains contact with appropriate levels of Bechtel organization, including business unit, service organization, office
- Maintains working contact with site HR/IR/LR managers and recruiters
- Responsible for establishing strategic partnerships with site management and supervision, managing program deployment (including execution of processes, programs, tools, reporting), and resource planning to create targeted strategies that address organizational needs by identifying current and future capability requirements to support business initiatives and improve business results.
- Perform activity sampling according to program guidelines, implement and manage productivity engagement cycle, Compile activity analysis data in a clear manner, ensuring accuracy. Summarize findings, trends, and solutions in easy to read report summary. Represent data analysis accurately and effectively to management/client sponsors with result of influencing effective performance at the workface.
- Apply problem solving and investigation techniques for root cause analysis of performance barriers impacting the workface, identified through activity sampling findings and trends. Recommend / promote solutions based on conditions (employee or site factors) and reasons a barrier exists. Document summary of proposed solutions on the action items list for regular review with management according to execution plan.
Learning and Development
- Utilize designed leadership, team and culture assessments to identify existing employee factors impacting Performance & Leadership Effectiveness at the workface. Recommend behavioral solutions based on an understanding of human performance factors, behavioral sciences, etc. Design reports and resolutions based on data collected. Implement leadership, and management solutions based on data and in accordance to business/project requirements.
- Partner with clients by applying active listening skills and asking powerful questions to clarify the client’s (Field Leaders/Field Supervision) goals from coaching and encourage self-discovery-based client-generated solutions and strategies. Working with the client, the coach should honor the client as the expert in their field and hold the client accountable and responsible to achieving their declared goals.
The position will require someone with proven abilities to:
- Problem solve independently and within a team context and propose solutions.
- Understand the various communication styles and preferences of the audience and adjust the message as needed for obvious interpretation.
- Recognize, understand and manage own emotions and can recognize, understand, and influence the emotions of others. The ability to manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt environments.
- Align program to and support overall business goals of the company to directly influence outcomes, deliverables, and actions.
- Build an inclusive environment where thoughts, ideas and disagreements are encouraged and generated by others to foster greater innovation and problem solving for business success.
- Facilitate leadership training classes and possess a visible foundation for leading experiential learning.
- Identify and build development opportunities of applicable leadership resources and modules for gap closure that engages the audience and ultimately leads to leadership behavior change.
- Candidate should model as well as have ability to coach and mentor employees through leadership and supervisor development.
- Candidate should be able to identify, evaluate and recommend qualified field leadership for talent pools, promotions and transitions between projects.
- Candidate must have demonstrated consultation skills to interface with project mgmt. and identify appropriate productivity and human capital solutions to increase performance.
- Bi-lingual – English/Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in Productivity Engineering, Human Resources, Business, or 4 years’ equivalent degree/experience
- Comprehensive understanding of general Construction practices and Basic knowledge of Project Life Cycle
- 2-4 years’ direct experience in workforce development or equivalent learning and development field
- Must have classroom facilitation skills and knowledge of Discovery Learning
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people in a professional manner and to contribute as a member of a team
- Must have experience with consultation techniques
- Experience leading a small group/team to achieve common goal
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Must be organized, flexible, proactive and have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to extract, compile, analyze and present data and information
- Intermediate Office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Power BI)
- Must be willing to travel approx. 25% of the time
- Master’s Degree
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Proven Construction Experience
- Team Leadership
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
Bechtel’s internal staffing policy includes the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the applicable policy manual and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
Is the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States, ranking as the 4th-largest privately owned company in the United States.