Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
Sr Associate Solutions Architect (Buenos Aires – Argentina)
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Senior Associate Solutions Architect to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and provides SAS consulting services, including solution development, implementation and closeout at customer sites. Possesses a strong knowledge of SAS products. Participates in and may lead the design process, install, configure and administrate Software SAS. Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS applications and user needs and oversees the technical progress of ongoing services.
- Leverages knowledge of a domain, industry, or SAS Solution to increase SAS’s credibility primarily in sales situations.
- Conducts discovery meeting to collect, analyze, clarify and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation team and to produce a detailed solution proposal.
- Works on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
- Installs SAS solutions and any required supporting products.
- Configure and administrate SAS solutions.
- Assists in the response to RFI/RFP’s utilizing the RFP Repository and crafting thorough and compelling answers.
- Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
- Participates in product and solution training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge of core components of SAS offerings and assigned solution areas, how each solution addresses business challenges, competitive information to identify how our solution stands apart, and what challenges/limitations may be encountered.
- Works proactively with Systems Engineers, Technical Architects and other Solutions Architects to strategize on opportunities, cross-training and knowledge transfer.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to initiate and lead projects; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to work independently.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
- 3 years of experience in Consulting Services or IT areas (Infrastructure admin, SO admin, DBA, etc).
- Manages SO (Windows, Linux, AIX, etc). Linux certifications will be assessed.
- Speaks English
The nice to haves
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Database knowledge (Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, etc), 2 at least.
- Server virtualization knowledge.
- Knowledge of containers, kubernetes
- Programming knowledge (preferably Java)
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- High tolerance to stress, dynamic, results oriented
- Self-learning ability
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are ourvaluesand influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
SAS helps you make sense of the message. As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS transforms your data into insights that give you a fresh perspective on your business. You can identify what’s working. Fix what isn’t. And discover new opportunities.