Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Sr. Process Safety Engineer-01WBR
- Continuous improvement and 14 CCPS/PSM pillars implementation.
- Process safety integrity programs:
- HIRA risk analysis coordination and lead
- MOC coordination and support
- PS near misses and PSI management
- PSI applicability
- Indicators management and follow-up
- Process Safety Trainer
- Mechanical Integrity and reliability for leaks prevention
- HHM: Ammonia
- Alarm management
- Interlocks and interlock by-pass
- Critical products for PS: KOH, NaOH, combustibles, etc.
- Human reliability
- PSM ZTE Team lider
- ZTE PS representative internal and external.
- PS representative for Corporate and local Audits
- Capital Projects Focal point
- Incident investigation member.
- HSE focal point in plants shut down.
- Focal point to define in some plant.
- Environmental representative inside and outside the Site
- Exhibit a strong safety ethic through coaching or engineered improvements. Comply with all ESH PSM (PHA/ MOC / PSSR/ PSI /MI /Reliability, Etc.)
- Promote operational culture based on safety, health, environmental and Process safety: “safety as a first value”.
- Actively participation in PSM meetings, risk assessment, hazards evaluation, incident analysis and near misses and mitigation. Intelex reporting. Update documents on time. Complete schedule activities, be part of ESH excellence. Conclude findings and GAPs identified on time. Update the Systems and databases.
- Correct update, compliance and follow-up of Process Safety and ESH information, focused on, but not limited to Risk Analysis, Safety data Sheets, ESH training, and Main Important Safety Standard (Confined spaces, LOTO, C&G, Line breaking, Fall protection and Emergency Response)
- Be responsible for:
- Work permits execution, guarantee opening, development and closure as the procedure require.
- Contractor& Guest program, complying with all requirement and stages.
- Provide training and communication of process hazards to affected personnel. Keep records of process and maintenance documentation up-to-date.
- Support preventive maintenance and equipment reliability programs and other plant wide initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical / Electrical / Mechanics or engineering or similar
Post graduation in Safety, Health or Environmental
Experience working Chemical or Petrochemical Companies
5 years at least, as experience in similar positions /5 años at least as process Engineer o similar positions, previous to process safety
Other Required Qualifications:
· HAZOP Leader
· ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Knowledge and management
· Desirable: Process safety, safety and Industrial Hygiene Knowledge
· ESH standards Concepts
· Fluent English
Job Environmental, Safety & Health
Primary LocationLatin America-Argentina-Zarate-Zarate
Organization Product Supply II_51195423
Sobre la empresa
Monsanto is a sustainable agriculture company. We deliver agricultural products that support farmers all around the world. We are focused on empowering farmers—large and small—to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world's natural resources such as water and energy. We do this with our leading seed brands in crops like corn, cotton, oilseeds and fruits and vegetables. We also produce leading in-the-seed trait technologies for farmers, which are aimed at protecting their yield, supporting their on-farm efficiency and reducing their on-farm costs.