Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
Job Posting End Date:
April 26, 2019
Job Description SummaryResponsible for researching and analyzing the company's human, financial and technical resources; develops company's long term plan and provides detailed advice to corporate planning management about potential issues. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.Role Description
- The development team members will be working closely to the Focal Person, defining deliverables, success criteria and timing for the project.
- Work collaboratively with the team to achieve those deliverables.
- Teams Members are structured and empowered to organize and manage their own work, deciding and implementing strategy to achieve desired results.
- Identify, register and solve roadblocks and resource constraints. If not possible report to Scrum Master and seek support from focal person and sponsor.
- 18 Months
What We Are Looking For
- Self-organized, Comfortable with change,
- Proactive Empowered and capable of making decisions,
- Ability to learn and develop new skills, Commercial Experience, Leadership & Bottler Network, P&L Management, Project management, Premium Execution, Discipline
What You Will Learn and Experience
- You will learn to carry out a complex project (no obvious or known solutions)
- Make decisions in a changing environment with full accountability, Deeper knowledge on agile methodology, Solid teamwork
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Sobre la empresa
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day