Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Buenos Aires
Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the SCM company behind the world's supply chain orchestration platform. In today's world, instant gratification trumps brand loyalty. To survive, brands must connect across their extended ecosystem so they can operate in real-time and deliver at the speed of customer demand. By digitally mapping the $25T product economy, Elementum's platform sheds light on the flow of goods around the world, and facilitates cross-ecosystem execution to ensure that products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What you will do:
- This position focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units. The ideal candidate will utilize multiple strategies including: cold calling into competitive companies, online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching on Internet portals, contact lists, networking, attending industry and diversity related and collaborate directly with Hiring Managers and manage expectations and deliverables
- Partner with internal clients to problem solve, create 'Talent Mapping' strategies, and define the candidate identification strategy for each role
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Clearly articulate and sell the Elementum value proposition to candidates via networking events, professional networks and face to face candidate interaction
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioral based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline for current role and future hiring needs
- Foster relationships with passive talent and Recruiters
- Understand the shifting business needs with the ability to change priorities with ease.
- Generate high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Business Development, Sales experience a plus
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques
- Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements
- Polished interview skills and telephone manner
- Familiarity with current sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing techniques and skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple searches with varying priorities
- Strong Project Management and prioritization skills
- AIRS Certifications preferred
- Team player with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization.
- 3+ years of experience with both in-house recruiting at a growing tech company and working in a recruiting agency, including a minimum of two-years of full-cycle engineering recruiting experience in the enterprise software space
- Bachelor's degree
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health insurance plan - OSDE 310
- Opportunity to participate in equity program
- PTO - 15 working days per year
- English lessons in company
- Catered lunches and fully stocked snack-bar
- Massages on-site once a month
- Regular team-building events and wellness activities
- Other amazing benefits. Just ask someone who works here!! : )
Please submit a version of your resume in English!