An entrepreneurial professional, self-motivated team player with results driven
Head Incoming Department
at Alexander Tour Company Ltd.
November 2004 - September 2017
Activities: Marketing and Sales, Business Development - Organization and implementation of international events of various scales and types - Development and delivery of the annual marketing plan and budget in line with the company`s goals - Development of the company`s positive image and exposure - Identification of potential business growth opportunities - Developing winning marketing concepts for new target markets - Management and and implementation of tactical promotions and offers to drive incremental revenue - Attending international trade shows - Coordination of the website and social media channels - Collection and analyses of marketing data, evaluation of the performance of all promotional campaigns - Creation of product presentations - Communication with foreign partners and corporate clients - Negotiation of prices and contracts with local and foreign suppliers - Management and inspection of the quality of the provided services
Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing
at Copenhagen Business School
2018 - 2018 (1 year)
at Wharton University of Pennsylvania, USA
2015 - 2015 (1 year)
Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice
at University of Illinois
2015 - 2015 (1 year)
at University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria
1999 - 2004 (5 years) Sofiya-Grad
• Main role in developing and positioning a concept on a new market. Up to 70% increase in sales on more than 20 different target markets, achieved during a period of 2 years, after campaign initiation.
• International marketing campaigns including trade shows, media and PR initiatives, sales calls, workshop, roadshows, etc.
• Initiated a series of marketing campaigns including e-mail, print, digital, social media analyses. Crafted concept and content for ads, direct mail campaigns and blogs. Research and development of partnerships with external sources such as blogs, community influencers to increase awareness.
• Increased followers on social media by 80% on average, resulting in increased sales via Internet through a significant increase in brand awareness.
• Creation of new company logo and rebranding the company`s cohesive corporate image and support of the new company direction.
• Increased conversion rates by 20% on web-based service offerings through SEO campaigns.
• Collection and analyses of marketing data, evaluation of the performance of all promotional campaigns, and assistance in the production of original content for social media.
• Communication with customers and identification of multiple potential business growth opportunities.
• Coordination of various promotional activities, preparation of monthly reports, and participation in weekly team meetings with managers.
• Leading the development and delivery of the annual marketing and communications plan and budget in line with the company`s strategic priorities and revenue goals.
• Cultivation and management of relationships on behalf of key clients with vendors and community partners.
• Management of project deadlines and monitoring of milestones through completion stage.
Knowledge and keywords