- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Under direct supervision, and training in professional Accounting principles, evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Supports internal customers and maintains/updates current financial information. Responsible for the completion of basic balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis.
● Reconciliations & Analysis—complete standard reconciliations (such as prepaids, cash, A/P) and income statement analysis.
● Month/Quarter end close: calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
● Reporting—Responsible for producing and issuing period reports regarding general subject matter and or business areas, performing basic analysis when necessary.
● May analyze and perform other transactional functions.
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
● Works under general supervision
● Entry-level professional role
● Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
● Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
● A senior level support role
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience