- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: QA/Test Developer
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 201-500 people
Company type: Private
automated-tests, scrum, bdd, specflow, gherkin
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our office in Vienna and contribute to the world of electronic payments.
Are you keen on working on a highly available system, processing several hundred thousand transactions per day? Interested in a complex domain model and frequently changing business rules, yet making sure 100% correctness and stability is delivered? Do you enjoy challenging tasks and constant self-development?
If YES, keep on reading, this opportunity is for YOU!
Your area of responsibility:
• Analyse functional requirements, support drafting technical solutions and estimate the test automation effort;
• Develop, maintain and extend the automated test suites;
• Evaluate the results of the automated software test executions, troubleshoot and fix the failed tests;
• Maintain the test environments;
• Coordinate the releases/rollouts;
• 3rd level support for production incidents;
• Define and maintain the design/development/quality of guidelines (upon the experience).
• 3-5 years of prior experience in software quality assurance;
• University degree in Computer Science or similar is of advantage;
• Excellent knowledge and experience with designing, implementing, executing and result evaluation of automated software test suites;
• Good understanding of:
- Information Security & Secure Coding;
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery;
• Preferably experience with:
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD);
- SpecFlow or other Gherkin-based tools;
- Scrum or other Agile methodologies;
- Git, Jenkins;
• Results-oriented, pro-active approach in communication & problem-solving;
• Very good English (spoken and written).
• Minimum annual gross salary 45.000 EUR based on the collective bargaining agreement, additional payment possible according to experience and qualifications;
• Attractive bonus package and other employee benefits;
• A diversified range of activities in an international environment;
• Young and dynamic team with ambitious yet realistic objectives for the future;
• Open communication culture.