- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens. We are not working with any external agencies for this position.
Join a team of record breakers and progress more than you’ve ever done before - helping customers transform themselves into digital first companies.
At AppDynamics, our sales team is the heartbeat of the EMEA business. We’ve grown from 6 people achieving $5m revenue to 350 people in 5 years, and we are not slowing down.
With our aggressive growth plans, we are always seeking the top enterprise sales talent to drive our continued growth and launch our business into the Austrian market based out of Vienna. We hire only the best - those who strive to push boundaries, to think bigger and act smarter, to face challenges without fear and take every opportunity to hone their craft.
A sales career at AppDynamics is not for everyone. We hire less than 1% of the people who walk through our door. If that doesn’t put you off - you might just have what it takes. Some of what’s on offer:
- Access to our scientific, leading indicator and metric driven sales methodology which guarantees quota retirement.
- World class education and mentoring from the best in the business. Just to get you started, we budget $37,000 for your first round of new hire onboarding.
- Massive earning potential with uncapped plans and generous kickers for new logos and over achievement.
- Endless career opportunities. We have a culture of promoting from within.
Only apply if:
- You have a great degree from a great university.
- You have a proven track record in enterprise software sales selling a disruptive technology smashing your field sales quota, quarter on quarter.
- You’re ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies
- You understand and work to MEDDICC
- You pipeline generate to break into new tier 1 logos
- You've great experience selling directly to C level.
- You've experience in running complex sales campaigns from cradle to grave
- You've had to establish pain and need within customers to find budget for the solutions you've sold.
- You constantly look for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains
- You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
- You’re an entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own
- pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
- You don’t cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene.
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.