- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Performance of manufacturing equipment qualification (PQ)
• Preparation of SOPs for manufacturing support
• Support, preparation and review incl. compliance check of qualification and validation documents
• Performance of annual compliance activities to document the required GMP status (monitoring of equipment performance).
• Specialist GMP contact person for manufacturing in regards to qualifications
• Ensure compliance with valid regulatory and quality system guidelines and regulations (EMA, FDA, GMP, QA, HSE, etc.)
• Support of and participation in HA and Novartis inspections including preparation, execution and follow up of audit findings
• Implementation of CAPAs
• Performance of production walkthroughs and self-inspections to check compliance status
• Investigation of non-conformances and coordination of changes
• Participation in compliance meetings and activities
Education: University degree in life sciences, Preferably PhD
Languages:, good German skills, English required
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least €44,286.62 per year).
Division Novartis Technical Operations
Business Unit NTO BTDM
Company/Legal Entity Sandoz GmbH
Functional Area Quality
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.