- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity has became avaliable for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in order to help develop and lead the overall marketing strategy to help continued growth for the brand.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Manage a small team of executives.
- Work closely with company directors and brand managers.
- Management of all digital acquisition channels to drive traffic, acquire customers and build the email database.
- Grow and improve engagement on the companys social media accounts.
- Ensure the companys website is the best in class.
- Management of digital marketing budget with reporting and projections.
- Report to directors on agreed KPIs.
- Managing agency contacts.
- Look for new growth opportunities both digitally and offline to drive customer acquistion.
- Analyse and report on trends, patterns and areas for growth.
- Use google analytics.
- Involvement in launching new products alongside the wider team.
- Attend networking events and trade shows to help showcase the company offline.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience of managing and mentoring junior team members.
- Experience using Shopify desirable.
- Digital design experience desirable.
- google analytics
- social media
About the company
Careersk design programs that improve employee performance and ultimately help your business grow the customer base, therefore becoming more profitable.
We invest time and resources to ensure our recruitment consultants are highly trained to consistently source and constantly match skilled candidates with the right companies throughout Austria.
We focus on providing a multi-discipline, specialist recruitment service and a partnership lead approach with our clients, candidates and contractors.
We strive to deliver exceptional recruitment services and HR solutions at every point from the first email or phone call, through to the successful applicant starting their new job.