- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Life Cycle Program Manager (m/f/d), Kundl, Austria
Novartis is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. For this mission, global supply chain plays a key role. Join us and become a part of our dynamic and developing team!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan and deliver the program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization
• Develop and implement long-term goals, key milestone planning and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
• Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standers
• Work with individual project managers to establish plans and goals for each project
• Work closely with project managers to track progress and provide updates on any changes in strategy or priorities
• Own project dashboard. Ensure completeness and accuracy of all projects and current status including KPI tracking and resource management
• Drive program related communication, stakeholder management and facilitate across functions to ensure awareness, alignment and buy-in
• Report to senior management on the progress of individual projects and the overall program
• Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
• Support and coach global and local project managers and acts as first escalation body
• Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree (chemistry, pharmacy or chemical engineering) and/or business administration advantageous
• English - fluent, German - desirable, 3rd language - a plus
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience, including at least 2 years in various pharmaceutical functions e.g. supply chain / production and/or technical development
• Experience in project management, leading cross-functional global teams
• Good understanding of pharmaceutical or food industry supply chain processes and lean philosophy
• Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 61,167.54 per year on a full time basis).
Contact: Andrew Pride, Senior TAS BP Novartis Austria
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Division Novartis Technical Operations
Business Unit NTO ASEPTICS
Company/Legal Entity Sandoz GmbH
Functional Area Technical Operations
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.