- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
April 30, 2019
Job Description SummaryThe Coca-Cola Company is recruiting a Marketing Intern (full-time) based in Vienna for a period of 9-12 months, starting as soon as possible.
The Intern will support the Austrian Consumer Marketing Team on various projects. For smaller projects he/she will be able to work independently and take over responsibility directly. In addition to project support, analysis, execution of promotions, events, sampling activities, and budget as well as general administration will be part of the scope.
The ideal candidate will be close to finishing his/her studies or has already graduated in business administration or holds a comparable degree with a focus on marketing and has already collected working experience in the field of consumer marketing. Excellent skills in MS Office as well as fluency in English and German are a must. Knowledge of SAP, project management and digital skills are a plus. The person we are looking for will be highly motivated, willing to learn, equipped with good analytical skills, open-minded, solution-oriented, communicative and flexible.
We offer a monthly gross salary in the amount of EUR 2.013,60 based on the "Kollektivvertrag der Nahrungs- und Genussmittelindustrie".
If you are interested in being part of a young and inspiring team, please apply via our career page and submit your English CV and a short motivational statement as a PDF.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day