- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Be part of a launch team
• Be recognized as the field based ‘retina service-champion’ by developing and continuously updating knowledge of therapy, product and disease management
• Building up networks of HCPs
• Help shorten the patient journey and ease the burden on IVOM ambulances
• Ensuring internal coordination and collaboration with Brand Team (medical, marketing, market access, patient advocacy and finance, ...)
• Share and implement best practices where appropriate
• In-depth understanding of stakeholders / customers / patients and implement knowledge in brand-team-planning process.
• Initiation and implementation of projects, piloting innovations and expanding markets
• Collaborate in accurate reporting to franchise head (patient flow, expenses etc.)
• Regular contact with retina experts and key influencers to develop and maintain strong relationships to support future brand objectives, in a customer centric and team integrated manner
• Ensuring proper and timely reporting of own field work and achievements
• Ensuring compliance with country-specific as well as Novartis regulations and code of ethics
• Contributing to the brand Risk Management Plan (EMA approved products) according to needs
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in Science and/or degree in Business, Marketing or Clinical Research
• 4-7 years operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience
• Fluent in German and English
• Displays analytical, conceptual thinking, Problem analysis and solving, Project Management skills
• Energizes the team; drives for superior results
• Passion to win know-how of Product Development, Brand & Portfolio Strategy, Market Access & Commercialization, Marketing Mix & Education
• Negotiation and persuasion skills
• Strategic thinking and planning team player Integrative personality with a high level of enthusiasm & ambition
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner, 0044 7525 702920
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least 22,960€ per year on a full-time basis), plus a potential market oriented excess payment.
Business Unit Region Europe GenMed
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma GmbH
Functional Area Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.