- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary €40,000.00 - €45,000.00 gross per year
Are you looking for a SHE expert position where you will be able to travel internationally?
Do you want to work in a company that will support both your personal and career development
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A global player in the rubber industry is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team as an SHE Expert in Burgenland, Austria.
In over 195 years, they have managed to position themselves at the front of the industry with a wide-range of products that includes hydraulic and industrial hoses, conveyor belts and moulded items like surgical gloves and handrails.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Local execution of audits and inspections as well as HSE performance monitoring
* Local implementation of SHE initiatives in the context of WCM, environmental protection and energy management
* Local and global assurance of compliance with legal requirements and corporate guidelines
* Support in the development of international standards on SHE
* Implementation and support in the implementation of established standards for SHE at national and international locations
* Support in the global reporting of key figures
* Continuous improvement based on ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
* Support in the implementation of SHE initiatives at the worldwide locations.
Successful candidates must have:
* Higher technical education
* 2-5 years professional experience in safety and health
* Experience with ISO 14001, ISO 500001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) is an advantage
* Communication and implementation strength, intercultural openness
* Very good to fluent English and German (Austrian Dialect)
* Experience in change management and / or intercultural cooperation
* Good MS Office knowledge
* Technical understanding
* International travel readiness
If you are interested in this position, APPLY BELOW, or contact Claire Kiwanuka at NonStop Consulting using the ext 7119.
You MUST be eligible to work in Austria. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: CK230787.1
- Posted: 7th November 2019
- Expires: 14th November 2019