- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
java, cloud, docker, kubernetes, amazon-web-services
This role offers the opportunity to shape and oversee the current and future technical system design of services in your domain. You’ll research and evaluate new concepts and approaches in the area of development and implement and drive our Media Technology & IT (MIT) products with a focus on software architecture.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS:
- Shape and oversee system architecture
You’ll design, specify and implement technical solutions together with external development teams and become an expert in your field.
- Work together with others to drive this topic
As a Software Architect, you’ll establish good relationships internally and with development teams to pioneer in your area of work.
- Research, evaluate and implement products, concepts and approaches
Additionally, you’ll conduct market research in the field of products, software development, cloud, etc. and adopt to new and future concepts.
- QA, Reporting, etc.
Moreover, you’ll define, implement and measure warranties, metrics and KPIs of your services and be aware of quality assurance automation.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERTISE
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Experience with software architecture and development (Java, Spring Boot, Vert.x, Reactive patterns, AngularJS,…)
- Awareness of concepts like DDD, SCS, SOA, 12-Factor-App, Immutable patterns, etc.
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies and concepts (especially Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Service Mesh, etc.)
- Interest/experience in CD pipelines (Gradle, Jenkins X, GIT, etc.)
- Awareness of quality assurance concepts (Cypress, Selenium, SonarQube, etc.)
- Experience in fundamental web- and database technologies
- Strong communication skills & team player
- Analytical and conceptual working style, with a strong result/solution focus
- High motivation and willing to constantly self-educate and learn new technologies
- Be able to drive topics and challenge others
- University degree in Computer Science/Technology resp. equivalent IT education
- Fluency in German and English
If you have what it takes and will rise to the challenge, please apply online!