- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Web Developer to join their team to help with the designing and building of websites and application interfaces.
Working alongside a team of other Web Developers and specialised product teams, the choosen candidate will play an active role in understanding website requirements and product needs in order to bring these to life in an intuitive way.
- Writing, testing and debugging of code and web applications.
- Maintaining knowledge of programming language and best practices.
- Creating website wireframe layouts with computer or handmade sketches.
- Testing websites using a variety of browsers and debugging as necessary.
- Effective stakeholder management by assessing their satisfaction and determining necessary updates or website repairs.
- Assisting stakeholders with publishing content by proofreading, editing, and posting text and graphics.
- Maintaining websites by checking for errors, broken links and hacking attempts.
- Developing knowledge of website accessability standards and legal requirements.
- Assessing website security to ensure that client data remains secure.
To be successful in the role as a Web Developer, you should have:
- 3+ years experience in commercial web development projects.
- A measurable portfolio of previous work examples.
- Knowledge/experience of GIT/Azure/Cloud service (beneficial).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of digital media production and graphic design.
- Strong teamworking and communication skills.
- web development
About the company
Royal Recruit is a human resources and recruitment agency that assists you in making the right choices.
Our vision is to place ourselves as the desired provider of Human Resources Solutions, Recruitment and Related Consulting Services to companies and candidates.