at Credentia Construction
November 2014 - December 2015
State of Western Australia
• Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates. • Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops. Calculating costs and estimating schedules. • Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work. • Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
at Nextis Edifica SA
July 2012 - November 2013
• Preparing analysis and costing for tenders Government Project in Brazil “Minha casa Minha vida” 1.500 units social housing • Allocating work to subcontractors. • Calculating costs and estimating schedules. • Preparing tenders and contract bids. • Inspecting work and materials for compliance with specifications, regulations and standards. • Recruitment and delivery of materials, machinery and equipment.
at Construcciones Lobe SA
January 2006 - June 2012
• Organising, directing, controlling and coordinating construction building projects. • Managing the physical and human resources involved in building and construction projects. • Material procurement and contracting of guilds • Develop budgets and schedules to meet project objectives. • Preparing tenders and contract bids. • Coordinating labour resources, procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment. • Operating and implementing coordinated work programs for sites. • Ensuring adherence to building legislation and standards of building performance, quality, cost and safety. • Generation of monthly certifications.
at Construcciones Cinco Villas-94
January 2005 - January 2006
• Estimate costs and schedules and other elements associated with construction projects. • Negotiating with building owners, property developers and subcontractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. • Organising, directing, controlling and coordinating construction building projects. • Generation of monthly certifications
Assistant PROJECT MANAGER
at Expocasa SA
August 2001 - December 2004
• Supporting the Project Manager in the execution, measures and control of guild recruitment and union relations. Planning, organising, directing, controlling and coordinating the construction, alteration and renovation of dwellings and other buildings.
Certificate IV Project Management
at Australian Institute of Commerce and Technology (AICT)
2015 - 2016 (1 year) State of Western Australia
Bachelor Degree , Technical Architecture specializing in Estimating
at Escuela Universitaria de Arquitectura Técnica de la Almunia"
2011 - 2011 (1 year) Zaragoza
Bachelor Degree ,Construction Management
at University of Building Engineering "Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería de la Edificación"
1995 - 2003 (8 years) València
Advanced Diploma in Drafting of Buildings
at Instituto Politécnico Corona de Aragón"
1993 - 1995 (2 years) Zaragoza
Knowledge and keywords