Service Delivery Manager
July 2006 - at Present
State of South Australia
An operational and strategic service delivery manager with extensive experience in coaching, leadership and improving technical and business teams that are operating in highly complex and challenging ICT, oriented environments i.e. Government and Corporate. A proven manager, leader and coach of people who can demonstrate a consistent track record of success in building and managing teams and business strategies to meet service level agreements and key performance indicators.
2003 - 2005 (2 years) State of South Australia
Leadership and Management
• Delivered and led key metrics and tasks which improved and delivered stability
• Established and maintained vendor relationships for technical support services
• Developed performance metrics and reports for dashboards and balanced scorecards
• Ensured appropriate documentation was in place for specific support requirements.
• Negotiated and implemented Service Level Agreements by creation of standardized templates