- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Research Account Director - Healthcare & Well-being - Innovative healthcare market research agency
- Be a key member of the organisation!
- Amazing work life balance whilst working on life changing projects
My client is an established & growing Healthcare research agency who are looking to double in size, due their amazing strategic work and clients who love them! Their Research and Insights drive positive changes to better the Australian community and people's lives! They are passionate and determined to make a difference by providing innovative insights and working on challenging projects that no one else does.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Healthcare, you will be responsible for designing best research methodologies that will drive key insights to the heart of your clients! You will build strong relationships and be a trusted adviser ensuring high quality work at all times.
- Design and manage various quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Translate behavioural insights and develop actionable strategies to advise clients how best to achieve their objectives
- Write compelling proposals that contribute to the brands reputation of outperforming traditional agencies
- Client engagement, building strong relationships with your clients so you know their business inside out
- Present engaging and winning presentations
You will be/have:
- Circa 6+ year' experience in Market Research and extensive exposure to Healthcare Research,
- Strong Quantitative and Qualitative research capabilities, including proposal and report writing
- Outstanding client management skills - Proven ability in growing your clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and genuinely interested in making a difference to people's lives
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, behavioural/social science, Business or Marketing
My client offer a vibrant team environment, fantastic work life balance and flexible working. They are an extremely innovative health care research agency who work on exciting and challenging projects that haven't been done before! If you are interested in providing meaningful research that changes people's lives please contact me!
For further information please call Rosie Cantwell quoting reference #38038 or email alternatively please apply below.
Not quite right for you? I am a specialist Market Research and Insights recruiter working in this niche space. If you are a market research professional but this role is not quite right for you I would still welcome the opportunity to talk to you about how I can assist you with your next career move either now or in the future. For a confidential chat - please call Rosie on or please apply stating your interest in any research roles in your cover letter.
Reference Number: BBBH38