- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession with customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense's sales group in Melbourne, Australia is expanding. We are looking for an Account Executive with a proven track record of success. Account Executives at Sisense are upbeat and versatile, focused and well-organized individuals. The ideal candidate will join our sales group focused on the outbound and activities in AU & NZ markets selling to a wide range of organizations over the phone as well as in the field. You must have demonstrated experience with growing pipelines, managing sales process and be an excellent closer.You also must be comfortable with actively mapping and developing existing accounts, reaching out and qualifying prospects, setting events and establishing strategic partnerships.
What Will You Do?
- Meet sales quota within prospect accounts
- Plan outbound activities to drive new business such as events, roundtables and conventions
- Be responsible for driving new business opportunities through Direct Sales, Indirect and OEM in the region
- Be responsible for taking qualified leads and turning them into sales
- Map and develop existing customers and named prospects
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close deals and achieve quarterly sales quotas
- Sell the value of Business Analytics solutions to potential clients
- Tenaciously follow through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- Conduct product demonstrations to prospects via our web-based conferencing tools
- Remain knowledgeable of Sisense products/services to facilitate sales effort What Should YouHave?
- Past experience in selling SW Technology products in Australia & NZ
- Previous proven experience inFieldGlobal B2B Salesin Australia
- Hunter and closerbyheart with a proven track record of success quarter by quarter
- Experience in managing the sales process from start to closureincluding with senior executives
- Past experience in the BI marketplace - a huge advantage
- Experience inselling through Channels/Partners - a huge advantage
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven, highly creative
- Self-motivationpersonality and genuine commitment to excellence in sales
- Abusiness-drivenmindset with strong sales as well as business development skills and a can-do attitude
- Able to explain complex technical ideas in a way that clients understand and get excited about
- Impeccable integrity and organizational standards
- Documented success in turning leads into sales revenue
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Industrial and Management Engineering or any related field. MBA - an advantage
- Willing to travel within AU & NZ (up to 25%)