- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Digital Crew is the fastest growing Multilingual agency with offices in Australia, USA, China, Japan, India, and Hong Kong. We specialise in cross cultural digital marketing and help brands go Global by being Multi-Local in Chinese, Japanese, English and Hinglish.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the General Manager in Sydney you will be responsible for managing clients and working with multiple Chinese search specialists to grow campaigns and deliver success.
Your key role responsibilities will include:
- Develop, lead and manage clients across multiple industries like Real Estate, Education, Health Care, Tourism, etc.
- Create and schedule campaigns – seo and sem plus websites
- Set campaign metrics with clients and ensure they are met and exceed each month
- Monitor multiple campaigns using our project management tools
- Manage specialists in India, Australia, China and other locations and work with them on different campaigns
- Strong understanding of analytics and able to deliver reports to clients
- Support Business Development Manager with new client pitches and ideas
- Contribute to Digital Crew’s own marketing initiatives
What you will bring to the role
You will have solid experience working across all Chinese SEO and SEM platforms including programmatic and delivering successful strategies to increase online engagement, website traffic, conversions and ecommerce
- Proven success growing multiple accounts
- Demonstrated experience with another agency or inhouse role
- A love for data and analytics to measure, report and provide insights
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Marketing, communications or relevant field of study
- Bi-lingual– Fluent in both English and Mandarin (Cantonese is a bonus)
The perfect candidate should have:
- Proven experience in the same role or similar
- 4+ years minimum experienceas account manager or similar role in house role
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to develop and implement strategy across multiple platforms (Baidu, 360, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A strong digital background with proven abilities
- Ability to lead and develop the team’s digital space in executing strategy
- Work well and effectively with clients, team members and other departments
- A people-person, who is empathetic, instinctive and a good networker
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Innovation skills
Cultural fit is key to your success within Digital Crew! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal - excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates together, including the founders, who takes a hands-on approach in the business.
If you are interested to take your career to the next level and work in a boutique global agency please apply now.
- ms project