- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- Support various Senior executives in general administrative and secretarial activities
- Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination include agendas, notes and follow up
- Establish, planning, calendar schedule, submission of expenses claims, purchase requisitions
- Manage travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics (e.g book flights, hotel, appointment, meeting etc) expeditiously and accurately
- Support operating routines including quarterly staff meetings and leadership off sites.
- Handle special projects, as they arise
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to independently exercise sound judgment and take initiative
- Strong ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Capable of building strong relationships with other individuals and departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals
- The ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Respect for confidentiality and ability to properly handle sensitive information is a must
- A “can-do” attitude that focuses on getting the job done with politeness and good cheer
- 5+ years relevant work experience supporting at Senior Management Level
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills with organizational awareness and sensitivity
- Strong personal values, i.e., personal integrity and acting in good faith
- Able to exercise good judgment and be a collaborative team player
- Must be agile and flexible with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Able to start work within short notice
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
About the company
F5 provides strategic points of control throughout the IT infrastructure, enabling organizations to scale, adapt, and align with changing business demands