- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ASHGROVE AU
A casual position as an Assistant in the After Care Program will be available commencing 28 January 2020, working Monday to Friday afternoons during term time (2pm Mon/Tues/alt Wed; 2.15pm alt Wed/Thurs/Fri; 5.30pm finish each day).
The position is paid in accordance with the Children’s Services Award.
- Certificate III (Early Childhood Education & Care or Community Services - Children’s Services) or studying towards this qualification, or a higher early childhood qualification
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
- Ability to assist the After Care Program Coordinator with the preparation and supervision of activities and all matters pertaining to the After Care Program
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to children, parents and staff with warmth and respect
- Willingness to work as a reliable team member to support continuity of learning in our After Care Program The successful applicant will also be required to obtain a Positive Blue Card notice.
A detailed Position Description is available by email@example.com.
Applications includingresponse to key criteria and resume may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.