- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Randstad is currently seeking experienced APS3 Call Centre Operators to work with a Federal Government Department.
The role is within the Contact Centre and is the first point of contact for clients seeking information across all schemes administered by the agency. Through the provision of high quality client service and timely and accurate information, they successfully educate clients, encourage compliance and build confidence within the agency.
Your duties are:
- Providing high quality range of core client services, including:
- Provide a first point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders via telephone, email, fax or face to face
- Provide clients with initial information and advice for schemes and where necessary refer enquiries to specialist business areas and subject matter experts.
- Understand relevant legislation and policy frameworks and draft replies to straightforward enquiries, analyse basic data and prepare associated reports and correspondence as required.
- Capture and record client interactions to support scheme programs and project objectives.
- For schemes administered, provide advice and education to clients and internal stakeholders in line with legislation and policy.
- Have accountability for the completion of allocated tasks, making decisions within defined parameters relating to the area of responsibility, and review of work for peers.
- Have responsibility for planning own work goals and priorities that align with and achieve own and team outcomes.
- Provide support and supervision for less experienced team members, including task allocation and organising workflows, monitoring quality of work, on the job training regarding Contact Centre procedural matters and functions. The skills you require:
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and the ability to tailor communication style to suit target audience
- Ability to work flexibly in an changing environment
- Strong time management skills including the ability to deal with short timeframes and periods of peak demand
- Proven ability to deal with and manage difficult correspondence over the phone and via email This role requires the successful applicant to hold a min baseline clearance or the ability to obtain this prior to commencing in the role.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be considered then please press the APPLY button now.
APS3 Call Centre Operator qualification
. educational requirements
Secondary School/High School
- ms project