- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Randstad is currently working with a Government Department to secure experienced candidates for an APS4 Assessment Officer position.
This role would require the successful candidate to have relevant skills within a regulatory environment and the ability to administer legislation. You will be apart of a highly motivated and energetic team who work together to achieve the desired results and outcomes.
The successful candidate:
- Experience with liaising with internal stakeholders
- Previous experience with assessing applications and processing documents
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to provide quality assurance
- Prepare and deliver correspondence via email and phone
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required You will be need to be:
- Passionate in providing excellent customer service
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Have sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret legislation This role requires the candidate to hold a min baseline clearance or be able to obtain. It is a 6 month non ongoing position with an immediate start.
This opportunity is not to be missed so hit the APPLY button now so that you may be considered for this role.
APS4 Assessment Officer qualification
. educational requirements
Secondary School/High School
- customer service