- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Randstad is working with a Federal Government Department to find experienced APS5/6 Project Officers.
Working under the limited direction of senior staff, the Project Officer will manage straightforward projects, developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide specialist advice to ensure the consistent delivery of project outputs. They may provide leadership to a team of project staff, including setting work priorities and managing staff performance.
Your duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in managing and coordinating projects
- Ability to develop and manage project plans and schedules in accordance with the department's project management framework
- Contribute to the development of team objectives for short term tasks and strategic planning for longer-term initiatives support and mentor staff, including coaching and training to build knowledge and capability provide specialist advice and technical expertise to staff and stakeholders
- Perform independent research work and analysis including the preparation of draft reports on relevant project activities coordinate regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
- Prepare draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation
- Monitor project budgets, review and report on expenditure and assist with procurement and contract management identify and assist with the management of project risks, issues and benefits The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of project and programme management
- Ability to supervise, guide and develop staff
- Communicate effectively and adapt communication style appropriate to the audience
- Develop and support stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrate personal resilience
- Be organised and prioritise work If you are looking for your next Project Officer role then please APPLY now.
APS5/6 Project Officer qualification
. educational requirements
Secondary School/High School
- ms project