- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DEAKIN AU
DirectEmployers Association is a nonprofit HR consortium of leading global employers formed to improve labor market efficiency through the sharing of best practices, research and the development of technology. In accordance with its Corporate By-Laws, the business and affairs of the Association are managed by a Board of Directors consisting of member company representatives. Daily operations are managed by an Executive Director and operations staff at the direction of the President and Board of Directors. Officers are elected and goals and objectives are determined by member employers at DirectEmployers Association’s annual meeting scheduled in the fourth quarter of each year.
United States of America - Michigan, Grand Rapids
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Architect for employment in Grand Rapids, MI or Southfield, MI office.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Architectural design and documentation of complex projects ranging from healthcare, corporate office, higher education, sports and entertainment, corporate interiors, housing, and governmental facilities
- Develop thought provoking design for buildings with various uses.
- Prepare architectural plans, elevations, sections, details and specifications
- Collaborate with architecture and engineering team for successful outcomes during construction
- Create building designs which take into account the urban context and scale of the associated sites to benefit the built environment.
- Create dynamic rendering's and 3d images through the use of cutting edge software and 3d models which can be used to compel the client and convey design intent.
- Validate design decisions based on cost analysis with an understanding of logistics and procurement efficiencies