- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The SI Domain Cybersecurity Team is looking for a Cybersecurity Solutions Architect who has a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. The role requires both broad and deep technology and information security industry knowledge, with the ability to architect solutions by mapping customer business and security problems to Microsoft Cybersecurity solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value and end to end information technology security is a must. The Cybersecurity Architect needs to be able to lead teams across Microsoft Services. They will manage, lead and engage the complete lifecycle for large Cybersecurity projects. Cybersecurity Solution Architects must have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
The Cybersecurity Solutions Architect needs to apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of solutions design to define appropriate customer solution, scope the effort and provide technical leadership in sales pursuits. To be credible he or she must have current and deep experience across the Microsoft suite of security technologies and solutions. Strong leadership and the ability to professionally represent Microsoft in challenging environments are required. The Cybersecurity Solutions Architects are expected to become the Cybersecurity subject matter expert for their assigned geography.
Expert level knowledge and real-world experience in Enterprise Security is required. This role also requires assisting customers in architecting, planning and applying governance for Microsoft Cybersecurity Solutions as appropriate. A successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Microsoft Sales Process
- Technical and architectural knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Active Directory, AD FS, Windows
- Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Security Center, and Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT).
- Knowledge of Security Assessments and Reviews.
- Knowledge of security, threat modeling, incident response and recovery techniques.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud and Workload Security configurations and practices.
- Ability to design, create and deliver to solution frameworks
- Knowledge of Security Standards, policies and Governance frameworks
- Experience in Pre-sales and Delivery Consulting.
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and explaining the benefits of the Microsoft security platform
- Knowledge of competitive security technologies
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities.