- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Assess property damage to determine claim quantum
- 12-month contract role
- QLD, SA, VIC or NSW Location The Role
The Assessor is accountable for accurately assessing property damage and determining claim quantum and scope under the relevant PDS.
Through their customer interactions and support for Client Managers, Assessors deliver brilliant service, providing customers with peace of mind during the claims process.
This is a 12-month contract role. Regular Travel and deployment to events within Australia will be required.
- Assess the property loss or damage, determine policy coverage (claim quantum, scope & schedule), work closely with builders and determine reserve within delegation levels
- Proactively communicate clear and accurate advice, solutions, timeframes and claim progress to stakeholders, including customers, Client Managers, Repairers and Suppliers
- Deliver professional and brilliant service when completing on-site and desktop assessments, interacting with customers on the Client Managers request
- Support the Client Manager to identify customer resolution strategies to minimise customer escalations
- Determine an appropriate claim fulfilment method that balances customer needs with business outcomes
- Identify customers experiencing vulnerability and take appropriate action to ensure the customer is supported.
- Respond to customer and stakeholder requests within expected or agreed timeframes Skills & Experience
- Industry qualifications/ studying or completed ANZIF Diploma of Loss Adjusting (Desired)
- Previous Assessing experience
- Proven performer in customer service roles
- Experience in compiling scope of works Benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to 25% off insurance, Banking, superannuation
- Discounted home Loan and Personal Loan rates
- Employer of choice for gender equality About the Company
Our Marketplace of products, services and experiences is designed to make it easier for our customers to meet their financial needs. It brings together our strong portfolio of banking & wealth and insurance solutions from across our many brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia and Shannons, as well as those from our partners.
At Suncorp we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers.
For additional information about the company click on link below.
If this sounds like you, apply online today.
Back to search results
Advertised: 30 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 31 Jan 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- customer service