- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- $55,000 + Super + Bonuses
- Northern Suburbs
- Career Development & Growth This premium brand is leading the way in casual dining, its fast paced, fun & looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team at Northland in 2020
About the company and role
This fun, premium, well known restaurant who are leading the way in casual dining, pride themselves on quality food and service and play active role in the community are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their energetic and fun team at Northland.
You will be responsible for leading a team of 25, working closelywith the Restaurant Manager to ensure the shifts run smoothly, day to runnings of the shift and creating a fun and welcoming work culture.
What's in it for you
- $55,000 + super + bonuses (Upto 5% salary per year) + staff discounts
- Create a roster that works for you, the team and the business - no late nights, no doubles and rotating
- Align with arguably the best casual dining group in the country
- Chance to lead a team of 25, develop Team Members and train future leaders
- Career growth and development Experience
- Experience as a Supervisor, Assistant Manager, 2ic or similar role in a fast paced environment. All management are encouraged to apply!
- A hunger and passion for achieving excellence from a brand perspective
- Customer centric - the ability to target under performing areas that prevents service from reaching its full potential
- Well presented, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on leader who loves to be part of busy service
** Please note that this is a confidential role so we will be unable to release information on our client.
We will be shortlisting candidates week commencing 6th January 2020
How to Apply
Attach CV and click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.