- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the role
This role suited to a Manager who has experience in Luxury Premium Retail with teams over 8 people . This role will be based at Highpoint in their NEW POP UP STORE . you must be an expert with in team leadership of your people and also managing the business in an operational stance. Reporting directly to the AREA Manager talking about your KPI's , strength / weaknesses , team development and overall business strategy to get results of your departments. you are a business savvy individual who can see a business as an opportunity thinking outside the box and making things happen.
Skills And Experience
- You will have a lead a team of around 8+ People
- The skills in managing your team to KPI's and Budgets
- Have a strong understanding of Customer experience and exceeding expectations
- Past experience in developing a business based on your team
- A strong background in Recruitment and talent management
- Have the ability to performance management and create development plans for your team
- Wage control and analyse your hours
- Have experience in stock ordering , VM and Presentation
- Strong ability to control inventory and stock invoicing Rewards for you
- Working for an International Retailer
- Excellent Salary $59K+ Super
- Quarterly bonus
- Rotating Roster
- Staff Discount
- Monthly Brand Perks If you are looking for a new role that will challenge you and excite you - APPLY TODAY
Reference Number 162021
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Heidi Payne on 0410 490 055 quoting the reference number above or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.