- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What are we offering:
- Attractive base salary plus amazing bonus structure
- Perfect opportunity to expand your managerial skill set
- Working with one of the most reputable organisations
- Endless career progression opportunities
- Great company culture About the Company:
The largest and most recognised furniture and homewares company in Australia. This company is a large format furniture and lifestyle company who has a solid reputation in their industry over the last 35 years in the industry.
Our client believes that the best asset in their business is their staff therefore, they offer some of the best incentives and salaries. This business believes and values their staff and will promote from within providing opportunities across all levels of the business. You have a supportive management structure and you can expect all the support you need to run your store as your own business. Working with top quality products and the newest trends in furniture and homewares will see you the envy of all your family and friends.
About the Role:
- Attractive salary and incentives
- A supportive management and back of house culture
- Succession planning and opportunities across the business nationwide
- Manage your business and take full ownership
- Be the envy of the industry as you lead this business to success
- Generous staff discounts across all of the brands of the business
What you will need:
- Strong communication skills
- experience in managing a team
- Full Profit and loss analysis and business acumen
- Success in a similar large format retail environment
- Strong performance management experience
- The ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and full week availability to work with the needs of your business
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Easton on 0424 603 607 , quoting Ref No. 162061 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.