- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Australia’s largest retailer of candles and home wares – dusk . dusk currently has over 90 stores in Australia and continues to grow. dusk promotes a strong Team culture of excellence, accountability, integrity and having a can-do attitude.
As a dusk Assistant Store Manager , your role is to support the Store Manager in all aspects of managing the storewith a strong focus on Customer service excellence and inspiring the Team to achieve amazing results!
As a dusk Assistant Store Manager , you are:
- About the Customer, always!
- Passionate to exceed our Customer’s expectations every time.
- Dedicated to developing your Team.
- Self motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Career minded.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Energetic, positive and ready to have fun!
As a dusk Assistant Store Manager , you will be leading your Team in:
- Consistently delivering perfect Customer experiences.
- Achieving KPIs.
- Executing the dusk vision through our products and visual merchandising.
- Team development.
- Managing costs and stock control.
Your career development with dusk includes:
- Comprehensive blended learning (in-store and online).
- Structured support and feedback.
- Product launches and information sessions
- Specialised training events.
- “Start here, go anywhere!” – We are committed to providing an environment where you can reach your career goals.
If you believe you have the skills and drive for this role we would love to hear from you! Ignite your career today – Apply now!
- customer service
- stock control