- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Work across a range of cross border and domestic M&A and ECM transactions, with an emphasis on public takeovers and schemes of arrangement, IPOs and secondary raisings, Takeovers Panel, FIRB and shareholder activism related work
- Contribute to the growth and maintenance of strong client relationships – with freedom to develop your own client relationships
- Mentor junior team members
- Assist with business development and marketing initiatives Requirements
- 3-6 years PQE experience
- Committed, can-do attitude and a desire to help with, and shape, team growth
- Strong regulated M&A and ECM experience gained within a top tier, large international or high-end boutique corporate practice
- Commercial approach and experience dealing with complex transactions
- Curious and ambitious in nature
- Exceptional client liaison skills
- Excellent analytical, technical and drafting skills
- Team oriented with a positive outlook The successful candidate will need to be a driven and focused individual with exceptional academic achievements. At Norton Rose Fulbright, you will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an inclusive, high performing team environment renowned for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities. A highly attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Norton Rose Fulbright values diversity and strives to create an inclusive culture where all employees can bring their whole selves to work. We embrace the opportunity to contribute to the communities in which we work which underpins our strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. We provide a range of opportunities in which our people can make a difference to their local and global communities including through pro bono legal work, charitable giving, volunteering and support for the environment.
We are proud that Norton Rose Fulbright in Australia has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) year on year as well as a silver employer for LGBTI Inclusion through the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.