- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Clifford Chance is one of the world's pre-eminent law firms, with significant depth and range of resources across five continents. As a fully integrated global partnership, we pride ourselves on our approachable, collegial and team-based way of working which combines the Firm's global standards with in-depth local expertise.
In response to growing client demand from our clients for on the ground support and expertise in Australia, the firm opened two offices in Sydney and Perth in 2011. Our Australian practice is now made up of over 80 lawyers who are renowned in their fields for their expertise and cross border experience. Our Australian team help local and international clients make the most of business opportunities in domestic, Asia Pacific and international markets.
Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice
We have one of the world's leading litigation and dispute resolution practices specialising in complex, multi-jurisdictional litigation, international arbitration and regulatory investigations around the globe. Our team in Australia is one of the country's leading litigation and dispute resolution teams and has overseen many of the most complex corporate cases and arbitrations in the market in recent years. We have extensive experience across all major dispute resolution disciplines including, but not limited to, anti-corruption, arbitration, banking litigation, fraud, class actions, insolvency and restructuring and projects and construction disputes.
As well as the opportunity to work on exciting and complex matters which frequently headline the financial and business news, a role with Clifford Chance affords you the following benefits
- You will be working with a broad range clients and the firm's other teams and practice areas, not only in Australia, but across the globe
- Extensive client contact, both as a part of your daily working routine and special opportunities such as providing client training and organizing client seminars
- You will develop an unbeatable multi-disciplinary skill set as well as client facing skills whilst working with some of the best-known market leaders in their respective practice areas
- You will benefit from a comprehensive training program in a broad range of client-focused skills
- A highly competitive base salary, with potential for a significant bonus under the Clifford Chance bonus scheme Qualifications
We are seeking an Associate (1