- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$40,000.00 - A$60,000.00 gross per year
Kaputar Motors Pty Ltd
$54,000 - $56,000 a year
Automotive Technician is responsible for;
- Completing scheduled maintenance procedures on New and Used Vehicles in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations
- Diagnosing, specifying parts required and repairing faults in vehicles including cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Completing the documentation for servicing, repairs and warranty work.
- Diagnosing and repairing air-conditioners in vehicles
- Fitting accessories including Bull Bars, Trays, suspension upgrades and tow bars.
- Maintaining a safe, clean and efficient workplace.
- Other duties pertaining to the workshop as required from time to time to be eligible for this role, applicants must:
Skills and Experience Required**
- The role is accountable to the Service Manager, or his representative (workshop foreman), and may be required to mentor and assist apprentices in their work and their training
- possess an Australian Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent
- minimum 4 years’ experience
- proven track record of working well in small teams
- have experience in at least one type of vehicle brand, and air-conditioning is an advantage
- be willing to work a 45-hour week, which includes Saturday mornings, plus overtime as required
- NSW drivers License or ability to obtain is essential
- pink slip ticket is an advantage
- self-motivated and able to work independently as required
Expressions of interest will be accepted for least four weeks after the advertisement was first published.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year Remuneration Dependent on Skills and Experience