- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ABBOTSFORD AU
Breadtop Management Pty Ltd– Baker NEEDED URGENTLY
We are an Australian company recently established with an existing client base.
Breadtop Management Pty Ltd is a wholly Australian owned company in the business of making bakery goods. It is now a reputable household name, recognisable across Australia for their wide selection of products comprising of Asian style baked goods, as well as various Western pastries to suit local tastes.
We are seeking an experienced and fully qualified Baker to join our Baked Goods Department. This opportunity involves a lot of hands-on cooking and provides you with an opportunity to upskill and learn from our experienced Chefs. This is a Full-Time opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable person.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and bake bread loaves and rolls
- Check the cleanliness of equipment and operation of premises before production runs
- Weigh and check the quality of raw materials and ingredients
- Operate machines which roll and mould dough
- Knead, mature, cut, mould, mix and shape dough and bakery goods
- Coordinate the forming, loading, baking, unloading, de-panning and cooling of batches of bread and rolls
- Monitor oven temperatures and product appearance to determine baking times
- Empty, clean and grease baking trays, tins and other cooking equipment
- Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety regulations Qualification and Experience
- At least relevant AQF Certificate III or at least 2 years on-the-job training
- Particular experience with baking Asian Breads Skills Required
- Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge in OHS
- Asian baking
- Western Baking Annual salary package: $65,000 plus superannuation
You must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia to apply.