- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ABOUT THE JOB
- Opportunity for an experienced and passionate Beauty Advisor to join our team in Myer Charlestown on an 18 hour Permanent Part time contract
- You will create a luxury and VIP beauty shopping experience for all L’Oreal Luxe customers
- Working within Myer, you will work to achieve sales results and meet daily targets
- You will be a Lancôme makeup, skincare and fragrance expert, while staying current of the latest beauty trends
- Strong experience within a retail sales environment and dedication to achieving sales targets
- Relevant Makeup Artistry / Beauty Therapy or similar qualifications
- Appreciation and passion for luxury
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect with different audiences
- Dedication to offering our guests an exceptional customer service experience
- Polished personal presentation that reflects our luxury brand DNA is a must
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Be a part of exclusive events, master classes and game-changing launches
- Free goods and offers for high achievers
- Competitive incentive structures
- Extensive training and development programs
ABOUT THE DIVISION
A stylish combination of French elegance, charm and audacity, Lancôme takes great pleasure in bringing beauty to life. Beauty is an ever changing chameleon and must constantly reinvent itself and Lancôme is continuously breaking the boundaries of science, technology and innovation.
Working for Lancôme means more than just being a fantastic sales person, it also means being a true beauty ambassador. You will be responsible for helping us achieve our global ambition of embracing all customer’s diverse beauty needs and desires by providing “Beauty for all” our customers.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
About the company
The L'Oréal Group is a French cosmetics and beauty company, headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It is the world's largest cosmetics company, and has a registered office in Paris. It has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.