- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
DirectEmployers Association is a nonprofit HR consortium of leading global employers formed to improve labor market efficiency through the sharing of best practices, research and the development of technology. In accordance with its Corporate By-Laws, the business and affairs of the Association are managed by a Board of Directors consisting of member company representatives. Daily operations are managed by an Executive Director and operations staff at the direction of the President and Board of Directors. Officers are elected and goals and objectives are determined by member employers at DirectEmployers Association’s annual meeting scheduled in the fourth quarter of each year.
Grow your career with a fulfilling Bookkeeper position that Accountemps has available. If you have prior experience in A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting, then you may want to apply for this Bookkeeper opportunity. The long-term temporary Bookkeeper will work in the Kalamazoo, Michigan area.
- Monitor accounts by balancing entries
- Organize a structured method to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Manage and review general ledger
- Sustain collections of historical records by organizing documents
- Arrange financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Care for accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Review payments received and record deposits
- Prior experience working with accounting software
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- 1+ years of previous experience as a Bookkeeper
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills - helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking '