- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As the world leader in over 100 services, globally we are the 19th largest employer in the world with 470,000 employees working in 67 countries. Sodexo has been in operation in Australia for over 30 years, have over 5000 employees working across 300+ client sites.
Sodexo Energy & Resources are looking for an experienced Brand & Communications Advisor to join the Brand & Communications team based in our Support Head Office in Balcatta.
Reporting to the Brand & Communications Director Australia, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of communications and engagement requirements a key client contract.
About the job
Your job will include but is not limited to
- Enhance Sodexo’s relationships with our employees, our client, our consumers, our service partners and the local community.
- Translate complex content into the fit-for-purpose, targeted communications that ensures key messages are regularly delivered to all stakeholders and correctly reflect Sodexo’s brand and values.
- Guarantee the integrity and reputation of the Sodexo brand to help ensure the organisation delivers on the Brand promise through a consistent customer experience and the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Align all Brand & Communications activity, including change communications, client engagement and issue management to demonstrate the value of Sodexo’s Quality of Life services
- To work closely with the Brand & Communications Director and Brand & Communications Manager and business stakeholders to ensure all major initiatives have a robust communications plan which links to other business initiatives where appropriate.
- Develop key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and deliver effective advice, planning and tactical advice.
- To promote the correct use and implementation of the Sodexo brand at all levels, keeping things accurate, consistent and on-message.
- Leverage other country Brand and Communication initiatives to maximise efficient delivery and avoid reinvention.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Professional or higher qualification in communications
- Demonstrable experience of communications either in-house or agency ideally working within a complex environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to influence with integrity, at ease with all levels of business stakeholders
- Problem solving, action-oriented approach; comfortable with challenging the status-quo and thinking out-of-the-box
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing with the ability and gravitas to operate at all levels of the business
- Creative flair to develop engaging communications
- A self-starter, able to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects independently & simultaneously
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong skills and experience in managing projects, able to balance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills of managing projects so that plans are well-laid and executed and all stakeholders are fully engaged and communicated with
- Good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail, thinks ahead and pre-empts possible setbacks and obstacles
- Develop strong working relationships with people at all levels within an organisation, has high levels of impact and influence
- Demonstrable experience of developing and executing on communications plans that utilise an wide variety of channels, including but not limited to, website, intranet, printed collateral, social media, events etc.
- Track record of successfully supporting departments/functions within a business in improving internal communications and collaboration, drawing upon effective consulting skills, project management and communications know-how
This is an excellent opportunity to join Sodexo at an exciting stage providing services across the Australian Region.Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition programs. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply today.
About the company