- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Bundoora Depot currently has several vacancies for casual Bus Drivers. Reporting to the Charter Team Leader, the successful applicant will require a current Heavy Vehicle License, Vic Drivers Certificate (or willing to obtain) as well as Vic Working with Children Check.
Specific duties include:
- Operate charter services and school runs as instructed by Supervisor.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Provide a commitment to continuous improvement by ensuring corrective actions are followed for all non-conformances.
- Ensure all paperwork required is completed in a legible manner, inclusive of timesheets, driver journals, defect reports, incident forms, and accident report and submit all paper work required on time as per company work practices.
- Be accountable for revenue taken and ensure all monies paid in daily
- Report any defects to the maintenance area as per current procedure.
- Ensure all work instructions are carried out as directed in line with company policies and practices
- Effectively communicate with other team members including the maintenance and operations
- Report to Charter Team Leader any issues of a serious nature or non-conformances of any kind.
- customer service