- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business AnalystGlobal Search Engine Giant - Based in Sydney
12 Month Contract
65 - 75 per hour plus super
Our client, a Global Search Engine Giant has an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their team based in Pyrmont. The successful candidate will be tasked Analyze and develop deep insights on business performance, core performance metrics and support in preparation of weekly / monthly business reviews.
- Support the ANZ Cloud business during planning. Working on the account patches, assign the right team and calculate objectives for the teams
- Help with key strategic initiatives and business programs e.g., strategic planning, business scaling, resource allocation/trade-offs, growth programs, quota setting, performance improvement programs and reorganization
- Help onboarding new sales reps with training on systems, tools and other key operational requirements
- Conduct analysis' on proposed major projects and strategic projects including the collation of data to ensure a thorough analysis.
- Communicate key analysis issues, options and outcomes to a range of stakeholders.
Criteria for Selection:
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst or in a Similar role
- Experience in management reporting or budget management and control for a complex, decentralised budget
- Excellent communications and stakeholder engagement with a proactive and can do attitude
- Demonstrated experience contributing towards the implementation of new business rules and/or system changes.
- Experience as Operational BA rather than a Technical / IT BA
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria apply via the job board. Alternatively you can send over your resume to Jeremy_Olaivar@kellyservices.com.au